Do you check back your answers to see if people gave it thumbs down or refuted it in their answer?

tracy whats wrong? :)

Favorite Answer

Always. I like to see how my answer or question was received

EDIT

Often times I will edit the answer also, correct spelling, word arrangement etc.

Clear speech is a major part in the communication process.

Peace

Source(s): 'martin h', You really never do that?

While it doesn't really matter . I did check for a while. but have answered so many now that it takes to much time.

If I have some Idea of what the questioner wants . I sometimes read the answers that are already there to get a better idea of to say. a memory jog.

Usually (not for the thumbs down, but to check if I get refuted), disproving and proving religious beliefs is quite challenging and fun. I enjoy reading and answering the serious questions posted here (although "proud to be muslim", you're "questions" {usually just tidbits of info you post from the Qur'an and say its irrefutable truth} are quite childish and accomplish nothing but starting fights).

didn't have to...once I got violated for responding. The (questioner) girl said she wasn't pregnant but wondered how long she should grieve over a lost fetus. I said "what"? and got violated...geez....cause "I guess" someone misread.

Frankly I don't care if someone refutes an answer or not, I've been around for a long time and provide answers from real life, and I'm a consultant, so if they think I'm wrong then they better think again.

i haven't intentionally checked my answers for the thumbs up or thumbs down. i have gone back to previous answers a couple times to see who got the best answer when i thought i provided a decent answer to the person's question.

Yup. I can tell when I'm right about something by how many thumbs down I get. People seem to prefer to be flattered by pleasant sounding lies than to be told the truth.

Yes I do, I answer a lot of questions on race relationships and I answer honestly and love to see how many people call me a racist when I speak unpleasant often harsh truths.

• ?

Yes I do. A little food for the ego here and there. I try not to take any of it seriously, but it is an interesting thing.

No. I don't check them because I really don't care what anyone

else thinks of what I've said. I don't try to offend anyone unless

they ask for it. My answers are my opinions and it does not

matter to me if someone else doesn't agree with me.

Yes. I am interacting with people here, not simply holing up in the house and "Geeking Out"!