Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is it possible harry potter would make a horcrux for himself after killing voldermort.so even if he dies he?

will be alive?

Favorite Answer

I don't think Harry Potter would do that but he could because he is a "very powerful wizard".

First, we either know or have a pretty good idea of what the Horcruxes are.

1. DIARY - destroyed

2. RING - destroyed

3. Slytherin's LOCKET - unknown where & IF destroyed yet (I think it has)

4. Hufflepuff's CUP - unknown whereabouts

5. Nagini - wherever Voldie stashed her

6. Something of Ravenclaw's OR Gryffindor's - unknown What & Where

That leaves #6 as the big question. It has to be something of Rowena Ravenclaw’s or Godric Gryffindor’s. Harry could be Gryffindor’s heir or decendant, right?

Wrong.

Jo has confirmed that Harry is not the Gryffindor heir.

Let’s look at the rules of a Horcrux.

Rules of a Horcrux

1.Object must be collectible, as a trophy and chosen with some care

2. Object must have a powerful Magical history

3. Objects that, in themselves, have a certain grandeur

Well, Harry can fit two out of three. He fits more than Nagini. Okay. I give you that one, but we know from book six that it is very likely that Nagini was made a Horcrux almost out of desperation.

To get some more insight on Horcruxes, let’s see why Jo said the sorting hat (another popular Horcrux theory)is not a Horcrux.

"Horcruxes do not draw attention to themselves by singing songs in front of large audiences."

Horcruxes do not call attention to themselves. Even though Harry does not call attention to himself, he has a lot of attention on him. I doubt he would make a good Horcrux.

We know that Voldy places a lot of store in a witch or wizard’s blood lines.

Harry is basically a half blood, and ol' Voldy wouldn't consider him good enough to hold a part of his soul.

There is more evidence to prove that Harry is not a Horcrux, than that he is one.

I do NOT believe Harry would make himself into a horcrux either.

for book 7 theories and info on the books and movies visit my personal HP site

http://rpccstudent.tripod.com/

Well, a horcrux is made by murder, and if the story goes like it is, Harry will murder Voldemort, so it is POSSIBLE that he will make a horcrux, however, it is very unlikely that he will.

There's no way! That's really "dark" magic, and Harry won't touch it! I think that JKR should copyright his name, so no one else can write about him. That way, someday, maybe when her kids are all grown, she can take it back up if she wants to. She's been developing these books for years and years. I don't want to see Harry killed off, and I would be very dissappointed in her, if she saw fit to go that route. She's an excellent writer, and I would love to see the HP series continued. I think she's gonna miss Harry when her kids get older. It would be sad if she decided to continue the series someday and couldn't, because she'd killed him off.

Source(s): HP fanatic

He could, but it means spliting a part of himself off, so he wouldn't be the same Harry anymore. It is unlikely JK would allow him to do this sort of dark magic.

Anyway, it is possible Harry isn't the one to kill Voldermort. Maybe he just traps Voldermort and someone else gets the job done.

Horcrux is strong darkarts... I dont think so he is gonna make a horcrux n he is not gonna follow the path of Voldemort... I hope Harry does not die...

Source(s): Harry Potter Fanatic!!!

there were rumours that harry potter wuld die in da las book.

everynyte i pray dat its not tru, if he dies the whole series of the books are wasted....

Source(s): web research