Does anyone have this song???!!!?

So I went to Rio de Janiero with some friends of mine at a club called Crobar. There was a song that just blew me away!! I was a way to drunk to talk to the DJ and ask him for the song. All I know is that it is called (Summer Love-Remember) I have searched everywhere for this song and have yet to find anything. Everytime I go clubbing all I can think of is how good that song was and how I wish it could be played right now! Can anyone help please?????? If you do have it, I would greatly appreciate if I can have it send to me at ctigreros@sbcglobal.netThanks!

Favorite Answer

I don't have this song.

I am sorry for you

ok i just went to lime wire and hit audio and put in your song and there it was so go get it ps if you don't have limewire go to c-net and down load it then do like i said

i know this song, but i don't have it anymore...try searching for "underdog project-remember" ..it's the same song

• i do but accidentally my brother erased it he is my Lil brother but i got it back again so if you have not got any one who has not got it there you go.

i don't have the song i am sorry

i dont have