She moans too much which turns me off eventually?

My Japanese gf moans like a porn star when we engage sex (and I am just an average guy), at first I think it is interesting but after a while her behavior becomes wild and I feel embarassing every time I come see her at her apt. as the neighborhood here in Tokyo is quite close to each others eardrop I some stimes don't dare to look up when I walk to her room

Favorite Answer

take it out and put it in her mouth every once in a while

There is a fine line between exciting and turn off when it comes to moaning. I used to date a girl like that, and she also dug her nails into my back which was also distracting and painful. I had to tell her stop with the nails as my wife was starting to ask questions about the nail marks on my back. Just joking, I wasn't married then. I was 29 then,single, in great shape, and could go all night. Now I am 50, out of shape, and find it a blessing when my wife says she has a headache. My point, enjoy it while you can.

• TCSO

If people look at you as you go to her place you should offer them the same. That will get them to stop looking! I think you should playfully suggest that you want to try both of you making no sound at all. See if that works. If not, let her know that you are concerned about neighbors. That way it's not you or her that is the problem, it's the damn neighbors!

Ha ha.... just start kissing her when she moans like a bat from hell, or punch her in the face! Or just tell her to pipe down

Lighten up, enjoy it for a while, she's enjoying the ride. If you're still disturbed, stuff her mouth with your yoo-hoo. The maybe you're the one moaning.

Tell her then. Im not so sure if she is enjoying it or she is acting out; which can be annoying. Or get a new gf mate

:)

• Nikki

Put a sock in her mouth! LOL...

Well, either she's really that frisky or she thinks you like it!

Ask her about it!

bring your duck tape and tell her to quit faking it as you know she is. tell her it turns you off. tell her what does turn you on.

Source(s): shiznick

tell her to put a sock in it.or use duck tape.

ever thought she might e doing it cos she thinks its what u want to hear