Ever avoided someone in fear of falling in love with them?

Favorite Answer

oh yes. I fall so easy but I feel that when I have to tell myself "self, you have to stay away from this person cause you'll fall in love with him" that its too late, and I've already kinda fallen.

Yeah...... back in high school, yhere was this pretty girl called Luna. I and my twin brother, Cris had a massive crush on her. But she's taken by the most popular guy in school, Mark. I avoided her both that I fear of falling in love with her and because she despises me. LOL. Now I'm 27 and married to another beautiful woman. I'm a sucessful business executive and those were the days.......................

• KatGuy

Yes, I do that frequently right now since I don't want to get tied down into a committment. I don't think I completely avoid them or have a deep fear about them, but I don't relate as deeply to them as I could if I wanted to.

• sam

Yes.I try to avoid my brother's best friend. He is smart, witty, a gentleman, and very attractive. He is a total package and always treats my brother and I with the utmost respect. He is a true blue friend but I can't be in the same room with him too long because I could feel myself being swept away by him. I wish I could but would not take it any further because he is my brother's best friend and he is already married. :-(

If you are afraid of love your heart will break anyway.. only, in not half so nice a fashion as when you let somebody love you.

Source(s): ~ J.A. Rinaldi

A few times, yes.

i wish i would, i fall in love so easily and always get my heart broken....i always tell myself to stay away from him because i dont need to be in love with him, but i fall for it every time

I have avoided females so they did not fall in love with me. They just couldn't understand that one night stand concept.

Yes.

I tend to do that.

Avoid those that i fear i may succumb to.

It's wierd and kind of cowardly.

But thus is life.

NO I HAVEN'T, I DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE EASILY, I USED TO AND LEARNED MY LESSON FROM IT, BUT I WOULDN'T AVOID IT.