i need help getting a handicap van or pickup with a lift i am in a elect.wheelchair with no way to get around?

my wife sister had 1/2 of her lung removed in okc.we went back to help her and our van we had blowed up unrepairable. i am on ssi and can not aford to get one need help please.

Favorite Answer

Check with your local community services organization. They should have a network of resources that might help in your situation. Most services are free and others are based on income. Asking for resources doesn't cost you anything.

Contact the local Red Cross,Salvation Army and any that you can think of. The American Way helps alot of people out also.

If I had the money I would help you. Here in the States its hard to get help.Our Government would rather waste money in countries where the people hate us. Does not make sense. We should clean up our own backyard first.

Source(s): Veteran for what