My printer is printing black text in blue colour and blue text in blue colour. How can I fix it?

This is a strange problem. Have you got any solution? Please suggest.

Me like cheese, pls mind your language.

I have just installed the black cartridge after refilling. If there is no black ink, why blue text is being printed in black?

Thanks

Thanks Garh, but I did not touch the colour cartridge. So, there is no possibility of changing the place of cartridges.

Favorite Answer

change the color to blue when you want black and black when you want blue.

• Jeanne

Assuming your ink cartridges have enough ink in them, the you need to clean your ink cartridges.....the way to do that is go into the printer properties page and look for maintenance, there you should see an option for cleaning your printer...The printer will go thru a series of steps and clean itself. If that doesn't work, then try cleaning the cartridges with a cloth lightly moistened with running alcohol and gently wipe away any ink residue on the heads of the cartridges. If all fails, then your probably out of ink or there damaged and you will need to replace them.

You probably put the wrong cartridge in the wrong slot. Try replacing them with each other

you may have to buy new ink but clean it real good before installing your new ink cartlidge

your out of black ink.