What do you think about "Survivor" tv show?

Favorite Answer

survivor is great. it's a psychological experiment.. i mean, they put 16 or so strangers on an island, and tell them they have to vote off people. but what makes it so interesting is how they all interact, and each season is different because of that. there are so many memorable people that came from that show.. the most recent season was one of the better ones, the last few episodes were really entertaining!! if you don't already watch the show, i'd highly recommend seeing the next one, taking place in fiji.

• ibarra

a million. Re-runs are nonetheless on air. 2. Chanandler Bong 3. Season 4 episode 12 "the only With the Embryos" Joey and Chandler vs Monica and Rachel in a quiz coach w/ Ross as host on who's conscious one yet another extra suitable and Monica and Rachel guess their place of living. classic!

i watched part of the first two seasons. this season i haven't seen a single episode or even viewed a clip of the show. i am not a huge fan of reality tv shows, especially survivor.

It's retarded. Cold Case should have been on instead of that really long episode of Survivor.

I know I'm lame.

I think it's better than some of these reality shows these days and,if you think about it,"Survivior" came first then everything else followed like "The Apprentice","America's Next Top Model","The Amazing Race".I think reality t.v. went a little too far..

Good show, but the voting procedure is some time very much biased.

I like to watch the challenges, the tribal council is horrible

Its one of my favorite shows. It gets better every season

Most overrated television show ever.

• Paula

Interesting....but lame

first season is the best