Where can I find the folder that stores licenses that have been acquired while downloading on limewire?

I was downloading a video the other day on limewire when all of a sudden a "license acquisition" screen popped up followed by a confirmation that the license had been successfully acquired even though I had never consented to everything. I want to find the license and delete it but I have no clue in which folder to look. I ran a search in Windows but to no avail. Any help would be great. Thanks

Favorite Answer

MORE THAN LIKELY THE ACT OF DOWNLOADING THE VIDEO WAS YOUR CONSENT TO DOWNLOAD AND AGREE TO THE LICENSE.

IN YOUR START MENU SCROLL TO LIMEWIRE RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND SCROLL TO PROPERTIES. UNDER SHORTCUTS CLICK FIND TARGET. ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THAT PROGRAM WILL BE IN THAT FOLDER. YOU MAY HAVE TO OPEN ALL THE FILES TO FIND IT.

REMEMBER IF YOU DELETE THE LICENSE YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW THE VIDEO.