Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I open,,run,view and play .zip files ?

I just dl mario.zip but i guess i dont have the right software to view or play it? can anyone help me with it plz?

Favorite Answer

You do not play them, you extract the files from a zip file. If you right click a zip file and then select Extract it will then extract the files.

Follow this link http://www.download.com/ZipItFast-Pro/3000-2250_4-... and download the zip it fast software, immediately you arrived at this web page, you click on download now, after the download, you install it on your computer.

Thank you and happy xmas in advanced

Source(s): www.cnetdownload.com

get "winzip", I'm sure it's free. you don't play then persay, you "unzip " them and the exe files come out of that and you play that.

winzip

WINRAR / WINZIP .