Anonymous

Why People love Asians in black hair?

Blacks,latinos and Caucasians can dye their hair with any color and no one complains. if you are an asian(Doesnt matter if South Asian,east asian and South east asian) people prefer you to have black shiny hair. I mean if an Asian colored their hair someone willl accuse them trying hard to be caucasian/ ashamed to be asian.

On every make over episode of America's next top model, i noticed that the asian candidates never had hair coloring.

Favorite Answer

I think asians have beautiful hair, dark hair is the most attractive and healthy looking hair. Some may say to dye it you may have an identity crisis but, that would mean Blacks, Latinos, and Caucasians would be in the same boat. Plus coloring the hair damages the shaft of the hair, stay natural. Peace.

Because there's no such thing as an asian with naturally blonde hair. caucasions are born with all sorts of different hair colors but every other race is only born with brown or black hair. I know it's strange but I guess that's why people say that. I don't think it matters. I had a friend who's asian and she got highlights and I thought it was pretty. I say do what you want.

I don't,my best friend is Thai and has this really cute chestnut brown hair color. Think asians look great with almost all different types of hair colors

Black hair is beautiful.

I love my black hair!

Women want men who are tall, dark and handsome! [presumably with black hair]

Too many blonde jokes with true meaning? Too many blondes rely on looks more than knowledge in order to be successful?

Blondes can be attractive also.

It's the same for blacks too. White people like to think they have a monopoly on stuff.

I think your remark is bias.however I think God knew exactly what he was doing dark hair seems to enhance there beauty.

no matter who you are i personally think natural is the best way to go. blondes are ugly, especially the fake ones.