Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if you got the chance to meet your favorite famous person, what would you say?

if you only had about a minute or so to speak with them.

could be anyone celebrity/musician/politician/anyone well known

Favorite Answer

wanna get it on?

• ?

in case you freak out, i'm useful they are used to it so do no longer hardship as for leaving an impact, i'm sorry to assert that they are going to prob. forget approximately you via the time they get to the subsequent person, they meet loads of followers on a regular basis. yet once you have the opt to make a good impact, attempt to handle them such as you will possibly any buddy of yours i think

• Bru

Muhammad Ali.

i work in a hotel at the front desk so on occasion i do meet famous people...and usually when they come up i dont recognize them..they are either alot taller or shorter than they look on tv...the only person i dont think i would be able to contain myself infront of would be orlando bloom..omg..after coming to...i dont know what i would say to him....

I would probably say something along the lines of "Wow . . . um . . . hi," and stand there with my mouth hanging open like an idiot.

marry me Ms. Barrymore

I love your work you really are an amazin artist.

hey does this cloth smell like chloroform to you? wait, come over to my car and smell it again.

I would say would you come home with me

Hi - you're my favorite person!

MICHELLE Ryan