time travel which way do you go ?

would you go forward or backwards in time ,

and which ever way you go it's a one way trip you have to stay there which way would you go?

what event would you like to wittness?

• barb
    Favorite Answer

foreward, already experienced the past.

I would go back and do things better than I did them before. I would like to know every thing I know now, so I could make all the right decisions. You could make Bill Gates your best friend, and invest in all of the key stock. Keep president Kennedy from being killed, I would like to see what would have been different if he had lived.

Ha . A one way trip. no thank you. I'll travel the astral way where I can go either way and return.

i would go backwards,then i could predict the future and become very rich and famous, also i would like to witness the birth of christ

i would go forward but if theres no way bak id rather go past to relive the moments i witnessed.

I'd go forward.

I'd watch history happen before it happens and then come back to the present and if what i saw wasn't to my liking, I'd change it all.