How do we take a screenshot of the "whole page" of a certain website?

I want only one printscreen that will include the whole page of my website. How to do that?

Look.. I need just one time printscreen that will take the screenshot of the WHOLE PAGE of my website. I know how to do it batch by batch copy pasting process.

Ok thanks guys! I'll do the hard way then.

Favorite Answer

If you're on a PC, the easiest thing to do is to open several MS Paints, and repeatedly press the PRINT SCREEN button at the top of your keyboard. You can then carefully copy the page in as many sections as needed, and crop and paste each copied piece into a single image in Paint. It's easy enough, but you might want some practice if you feel your clumsy human hand isn't steady enough to do that.

As near as I can tell, no other method exists. If you want it that badly, you need to be patient while you do it.

Good luck!

What I did on my site was I hide the toolbars first to elongate the screen then press "Print Screen" on the keyboard. Paste it on any photo editor program. But if it still doesn't fit, I just take 2 screenshots and then photoshop it together.

You can download a free software URL2BMP to serve this purpose.

Please click this link to download the zip file.

http://www.pixel-technology.com/freeware/url2bmp/u...

Please Reply whether it resolved ur issue or not.

:)

Jeet

try shift and prtsc