Did the guy or the girl call it quits in your relationship?

Which sex broke off the relationship? All of my boyfriends (4) broke it off with me whom I had a sexual relationship with. Is this normal? Do more men break off the relationship than women?

Or is something wrong with me? I look good, take care of myself, none of them will get a better looking girl than me I already know. Also, I make no demands, I don't want to get married anytime soon.

I just want feedback on what is the norm. I had always read that its usually the woman who files for divorces so I don't know why I am ending up in this pattern. Am I breaking the norm.

I already did find someone else, by the way

• NoMaD!
    Favorite Answer

The last time it was her parents. Didn't see that one coming did ya? Neither did she and it was a big surprise for me when I found out too.

-NmD!

THAT'S WHY! You think way too highly of yourself! You probably made them feel bad, or like they weren't good enough for you. That's a BIG no-no. Just look at what you said:

"none of them will get a better looking girl than me I already know"

Doesn't that reek of conceit?

And maybe they wanted something a bit more serious. But you "don't want to get married anytime soon," so you will scare guys who do want a serious relationship away.

The possibilities are numerous. Those are the most likely ones however.

Oh yeah . . . I just thought I'd point out that it's usually the woman who breaks off the relationship. Not to say that you should go and do it more often to catch up to the average or anything . . . just letting you know. Good night!

im a man i know this but am not like this most men wil break up with a great looking girl soon as they have sex or a short while fetr just the way some of us r its not u its just some c great looking girls as a "target" when they reach the target they move onto another one ur best option change the type of person u would normally go for

It doesn't matter who broke up with who. It's just means that someone in the relationship didn't think they were right for them. Don't take it personally. They may just not want to be in a relationship and explor the dating world if these men were young.

Nothing is wrong with you , most of men are not sincere and like to have more than one girlfriend . Sometimes they just know girls for pleasure then they disappear saying stupid excuses .

Find someone else...

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion3.ht...

They are afraid you will do it to them first.