Am I healed?!?

Is it that I had telepathy (world receiving my thoughts) and then was healed sometime this month?

Do people really not receive my thoughts anymore? Or, do they STILL receive my thoughts?

Please be honest, meaning PLEASE BE truthful.

Also, please don't be misleading.

Favorite Answer

it's a lie

• KatGuy

Telepathy is definitely a delusional belief. People like you might be tempted to think telepathy is real since people in general are extremely intuitive and appear to be "telepathic" when they're just intuitively relating to you. Also coincidence happens all the time, but people think it's all somehow meaningful and telepathy might appear to fit as a logical explanation for those purely random events.

I think that you left your psyc meds somewhere, once you stop taking them without the doctors permission people begin to receive your thoughts. Just be careful

Only if you ask them to they might. But most of the time people have to deal with there own thoughts

I haven't heard your thoughts for awhile

I think there is something blocking our connection did you get what i just sent?

Not receiving your thoughts... you're healed...

sorry, but i have no idea what you are saying. but people say i have telepathy.

Truthfully, I have no idea. Sorry kiddo...

• ?

l haven't heard yours. Yes, l'm sure about that.