Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

How do i publish a website using Microsoft Frontpage or Microsoft Word?

When I click on publish website, a box appears telling me that the computer cannot create a new webpage.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You website has to be "hosted" by a "server" that allows ftp access. If you have the above then you can publish from microsoft frontpage.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes, Microsoft Publisher / Frontpage / Word make a lot of junk html code. With Dreamweaver you can create good, clean html code as well as notepad or any simple free text editor.

• Sonu G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Microsoft Frontpage is a s/w where u can write a html language and see the output

• 1 decade ago

Go to: http://www.dependablehost.net/ and get one of their shared hosting accounts. Until 12/31/06 - you can get a free website address as well! You will then be able to connect, and publish your site without problems!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.