my husband had great sex wid me when he had an emotional affair.now affair is over n so is the amount of sex.?

we've been married for 4 yrs.our sex life was ok n i always wanted more. with his affair, my hubby's sexual needs increased.he wanted more, like from once in 10 days it became twice everyday.his needs increased once i found out about the affair.we had huge fights but even then he wanted sex n i enjoyed too. he even wanted to have anal which he previously never asked for so pressingly.i refused politely but firmly.now the affair is over n so he is back to the way he sexually was. i don't understand the instant transition in his needs.i'm confused.i'm the same but he keeps changing.what has the affair got to do with his sexual relationship with me?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Easy answer. When he was having an affair he was sleeping with you more so you wouldn't be suspicious. Obviously when he was with the other person he was more enthused about sex. Now that the fling is over he is withdrawing from you as he was before because he feels guilty over getting caught. Had you never found out he would have either left or he would have eventually ended the affair and the sex would have again returned to the normal status it was in before because that is the sex drive he has with you in your marriage. This can happen because of everyday problems and can only be resolved through much communication.

• shade
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

yet it replaced into no you could actually somewhat understand. i understand that maximum people who've affairs won't be for the intercourse, that's fro how the different person makes them sense approximately themselves. a guy that feels unappreciated or criticized at domicile via his spouse is susceptible for any woman who will pay him some interest and can provide admiration and appreciate. this would not provide an excuse for having an affair it in basic terms explains it. curiously you took him decrease back with out first engaged on why he had the affair. those are motives you the two could paintings on. He won't be able to easily anticipate for you the two to proceed as though no longer something has happened. maximum adult adult males who've good will in the direction of their spouse (good intentions) do no longer in basic terms sooner or later and awaken finding out to have an affair. issues happen interior the marriage that motives a breakdown. have faith me, in case you and your husband have been in track with one yet another the affair does no longer have happened interior the 1st place. In maximum affairs the reason being emotional even while there is intercourse in touch. Now of path there are adult adult males that are in basic terms jerks and stay existence for self gratification in basic terms. you would be the single to appreciate maximum suitable what form of guy your husband is. i wish you the two make a determination on getting marital counseling to get the relationship between you the two on better floor so as that the bond would be so tremendous that no possible have the skill again between you the two. good luck hun and take care.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Find him another woman to have an affair with if you want more sex or leave him because of the affair and go find someone who likes sex and is faithful. Seems simple enough.

• 1 decade ago

It was the excitement of the affair, the trying to plz two without you knowing and then when you found out and was still willing to sleep with him made him mad,why did he want to have anal sex is he gay? maybe he want to have sex with a man and not interested in a woman anymore? since he want it that way..

Good Luck girl.. Maybe get counseling

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well.maybe because you are not in the mood at night to have sex.dress in something sexxy every night and see what happens.maybe it will work that way better,or bring home another girl to have a menage a'trois(sex in three).Good luck!Wish you have more sex!

• 1 decade ago

Hey:

This loser is not worth it!If you want more sex then I do suggest you find a lover,a sexy lover coz he did so its ok if u do that!

Let go with this white elephant and live your life freely.

luv sanam

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What are you still doing with him? His behavior truly shows that he was doing with you, what he was doing with his affair. Dont be blind!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i guess an affair excites him and you as well. i feel its wrong but who am i to judge? if you don't mind as it appears you don't ask him to have another affair. or you two really should seek relationship counseling. thanks

Source(s): shiznick
  • 1 decade ago

there is always the option of playing away

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

youre asking thia question on yahoo?:S

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.