Men, how do you show your interest in a woman you work with?

without just telling her and no i don't want to hear about not getting involved with co-workers because i've heard it all before and it's my business whether i do or not.

Favorite Answer

I know you don't want to hear it, but I don't think its a great idea. What if you guys get together, then have a bad breakup? You'll still have to see that person every single working day of the year!

Anyways, ask her to join you at lunch, co-workers do that all the time, and its a great way to break the ice.

Source(s): been there, done that.

I'm actually kind of into a girl at work right now. I show my interest for one by just making a point to always say hi when I see her for the first time in a work day. We work in different departments, so it's a little obvious when I go somewhat out of my way to do so whereas it may not be so blunt if we worked next to each other. On top of that I show interest in how things are going with her. Mainly at wok just to not get into her personal life too much while at work. I try to break physical barriers little by little. Like, standing a little closer to her. Not close like awkward close, but close like, "Hey honey, I'm getting close to you... Give me some nonverbal ques that I can pick up on so I know wheather to stay or back off" close. And then after a while I just get blunt. I'm asking her out in a week or so. Hope that helped. I know it's all kind of everyday stuff that could be confused with normal friendliness, but in all reality,, that's just how it is. Good Luck.

By taking her to cafe or restaurant first. Gradually, let the friendship grow and make some programme to movies or public place. After reading one's interest, she can be proposed.

• NoMaD!

Catch them nearby work at a red light or in the lunchroom, make eye contact and scream "hey baby what church do you be going to?!?" They either find you really funny or just plain crazy, I did do this to my last girlfriend though. She always did look adorable when she would blush.

-NmD!

since my co- workers are model and i one my self it kinda wierd sometimes for me. i normaly grab there waist and tell them i want to take them out for dinner. it works when they dont get pissed off saying " stop looking down my shirt you perv ! "

Well, since non-verbal communication generally doesn't work, you are going to have to "tell her" you are interested.

spend more time with her than other workers laugh with her even if it aint funny look at her alot

Eyes contact...

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion3.ht...

Smile everytime I see her, and if she asks for help, I go and help her.

take her out for lunch it's no big thing