Elementary schoo l&High school- which kid were you in class?

like the quiet hard working student...seated front centre in the classroom...

I was the one that would ALWAYS get into trouble...b/c I just wouldn't stop talking...

the teacher didn't know where to move me...b/c I'd talk to everyone...she would put me in the back of the class...all alone...lol....or next to her desk

and in grade 9...the teacher taped me to my chair...b/c I'd walk around the class talking to people xD

I'm in grade 10 now....and was switched to an all girls school 0.0 i don't talk as much now...nothing to talk about LOL!

hmm...just noticed...the l is pretty far away 0.0

Favorite Answer

like u i was the kid ALWAYS getting in trouble, starting s**t, talking to everybody and everything else that u said because i went to a small school and it was boring and had to have something to kill time they got tired of me so they kicked my a** out

I was so quite in elementary school and soon as i got in to high school i started getting in to trouble, in and out of trouble every day the principle hated me and so did most of the teachers. up in till grade 11 then all changed fun was over and started working very hard in the last 2 years of school.

all in all I had a great time and great memories.

I was the kid who always looked for an angle. I was the kid who cheated his way through school. I was the kid who got paddled by the principal. I was that smart bored kid who got into trouble because he could.

I was the quiet and almost bookish type. However, I did let myself go to enjoy raising Cain.

I was the one everyone hated.