is it necessary for a student to learn all the things which are not necessary for his/ her ambition in school.

a student should be thaught that topic which is imp for his/ her ambition for their currier,they should be taught which are imp for their living for their future.

Favorite Answer

For openers, you need to know a good basics education in a wide variety of fields, to see how they connect to your field.

Second, you may not stay in the field you originally chose. Lots of people don't.

Third, a person who only knows his own field, and only those things he relates to his career, is a narrow and boring person socially.

Fourth, you do not really know your own field until you see it from an outsider's point of view. Thus, philosophy of sociology, psychology of religion, sociology of religious organizations, etc., are all significant academic studies.

Fifth, most colleges will require something like "distribution studies," to ensure that your education is not too narrow.

Most kids have no ambitions. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I work to pay bills. Sucks to be me.

Absolutely, It is not. Don't waste your time to learn somethings not important for your ambition.