High school dating pressure?

Its really funny // sad to ask this...,but i never really had a "real" date in highschool yet, im in my junior year now, Average - Good Looking, well - fit, play sports, well - known in school, and lot of people find me really funny.. but i guess i never really went for girls i liked.. girls would hit on me, but i was too shy or i played to friendly and eventually never asked them out or we remained friends.. this happens every year, and its happening again...Im starting to like this girl again,, she is pretty popular, hangs out with popular kids. The problem is I don't hang out with the popular preppy kids in school(mostly white )(and i dont really care about being popular or what not..)even tho i have lot of white friends, but i never really hang out with them, because probably im asian, and I tend to hang out with hispanic // asian kids. I think i know what my problem is and I dont know how to fix it or deal with it. Im afraid to ask someone out, because I care too much about what other people will think, when i start dating this girl. I should really careless, because highschool is almost over and who gives a sh*t if anyone talks trash about you, but this always gets me.. it's either i fix it now or later,,, or it's gonna hunt me forever.. any1 has any advice to give me??

the thing is i feel like i can ask someone out easily, outside of highschool. I hate when people talk **** when you date somebody around school

Favorite Answer

dont worry if you like a girl ask em out. get to know them and hang out with them. it's kinda like making new friends. ive never had a bf and im in college. a lot of people i know havent either and they're the same age as me or older. dont worry about having a gf. if you find a girl you like, ask her out.

You have answered yourself already. You seem like a nice guy, ask her out. The worst thing she could say is no, and that will not kill you. In life, as I learned, you will be always in the spot (specially Asian people, like ourselves). At the end, whose happiness are we talking about? I would say, go for it. I spent too many years in the same struggle as you are now... set yourself free!

do no longer permit peer rigidity get to you. are not getting right into a relationship that relatively does not appear as if it is going to paintings out and stay concentrated in school. Freshman year is exciting and new and falling in the back of is the greater severe element to do. If all is going nicely and you meet a very super guy that is familiar with all of that then you relatively are useful to have a super freshman year =] choose you suitable of success =]

You know, you should have the courage now to ask her out if you like her. It relieves all the pressure when you're together and you find out you're compatible. You have to be prepared for college my friend....its a different world altogether...if you can't ask people out early, it's gonna be harder in college.

dude its like ripping of an Alaster plast the longer u take more painful its gonna get, get the girl alone and just ask the worst that can happen is she ses no not the end of the world

Ok, Way too much to read so yeah enjoy high school and dont worry bout it

yes i do!!!!!!!!! don't worry what others think,say or feel. why? if you do you will never be happy. Asian? i would bet you are good looking so go for your goals and dreams and ask her out. do you want life/love to pass you bye? not!!!!!!!!!!! let me know shiznick

Source(s): shiznick

Wow im glad i didnt read this crappy bullcrap you wrote about nutNbutter crap that I didnt bother to read.......

answered by kast

be ur self dont be rude (always nice) enjoy ur self and make sure this is a must have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!