i want to kiss a girl but she is not willing to do so. what to do?

I WANT TO KISS A GIRL. She is gf of my friend. SHE DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME. SO WHAT CAN I DO WITH HER????

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What can you do with her? Not much. Leave her alone. If she doesn't want physical contact, that's pretty much the end of it. Other than forcing yourself on her, and you really don't want to go THERE.

• 1 decade ago

Did you mean girlfriend of your friend? If so, you shouldn't dreaming about a kiss for her. You like her, OK. But how does she think about you? It makes their love more bigger. It's very terrible if your friend know you want to kiss his gf. You'll lose both love and friendship. I know it's not easy to forget her, but this is the best way for you. Don't think it's give up! It's one of the way to be THEIR friend.

Good luck, and hope you'll find a beautiful love.

• 1 decade ago

See these kind of things shud be with the mutual understanding. if ur gf does not want to then tell her that i really respect ur feelings and whenever u feel like giving a kiss to me i will be there for u...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stop expecting her to kiss you. She has the right to decide if she wants to kiss you or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Look elsewhere for that kiss, Fez.

• 1 decade ago

never ever force a girl . u have to control ur feelings . just get out from her face.

• 1 decade ago

go kiss another girl!

• 1 decade ago

If you really want to be with her; wait till she and her bf break up. If they don't you and her were never meant to be.

• 1 decade ago

Give her time. Wait till she's ready to do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Back off. You are a future date rapist. Tell your Mother to get you counseling before you do it. You sick future date rapist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.