If i want to become a Crime Scene Investigator cani i .........?

can i still go into that field even though i have a Inposition of Sentence on a child endangerment charge. after i graduate because this is what i am going to school for. My probation is due up Feb 07.

The probation officer said it dosent show as a conviction just a arrest after my probation is over because this is how it shows up now is what she said.

Favorite Answer

if you get it exponch you can be what you want to be.You have to get your layer to do all the paper work for you .It will cost you maybe $2,000.00 to exponchet!!!!!!!

Source(s): I become a recoverey agent bay exponchin it....

once your are arrested-it shows up on your record until you are 99 years old. the conviction is also present. Gee- at 100 years of age you can follow the CSI team. Your record will clear then.

you may not even be able to work for a private firm if there is licensing envolved. you will surely not be able to get a job in the public sector.

if it's a felony no..