Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If i want to become a Crime Scene Investigator cani i .........?

can i still go into that field even though i have a Inposition of Sentence on a child endangerment charge. after i graduate because this is what i am going to school for. My probation is due up Feb 07.


The probation officer said it dosent show as a conviction just a arrest after my probation is over because this is how it shows up now is what she said.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    if you get it exponch you can be what you want to be.You have to get your layer to do all the paper work for you .It will cost you maybe $2,000.00 to exponchet!!!!!!!

    Source(s): I become a recoverey agent bay exponchin it....
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    once your are arrested-it shows up on your record until you are 99 years old. the conviction is also present. Gee- at 100 years of age you can follow the CSI team. Your record will clear then.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you may not even be able to work for a private firm if there is licensing envolved. you will surely not be able to get a job in the public sector.

  • 1 decade ago

    if it's a felony no..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.