Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

if you went on a diet of only dog food for a month what would happen?

Favorite Answer

My dog would gain 30 pounds because he would be eating my food.

• ?

If this is just a question with no intent to actually do so I can say you would survive but you probably wouldn't ever like dog food again. If you're serious (I've heard of people doing this) there are too many ways for the needy to get food to even consider doing this.

You might lose some weight because of being sick of eating the same thing , but, dog food is 100% nutritionally complete so you might also be in better health. (I'm talking DRY dog food here)

Actually you would probably be alot healthier depending on the food you chose to eat for a month.

I think you'd be fine. Dog food is supposed to have a lot of nutrients.

• TONY

forget the dog food, cat food is where its at.....its like eating tuna flavored refried beans out of the can cold....yummy

oh and dog food= you'll start to get really excited when your spouse gets home, then you'll think

oh boy , my favorite to everything...

• Grim

Why would anybody want to do that, there is a reason they call it DOG food

See the label on the dog food pack. You should get what they claim, if not, you should sue them.

You would end up with major organ failer, like the guy who ate MacDonalds for a month.

Dog food is cooked jellied meat...youd be fine