Sending 2 arrangements of flowers, 1 to gf and 1 to her parents; do I address the latter to mom or mom and dad

-girlfriends getting rose and a few of her favorite flowers

-other arrangement is carnations and some kind of christmas-y thing

-havent met either parents, or even talked to them, but they know we have been dating for 4 months now

Dont actually intend to call them mom and dad haha, I just said that for lack of space. I meant do i dress it to mrs. or mr. and mrs.

Favorite Answer

Address the other arrangement to Mr and Mrs.....

Better still, you may want to include a box of chocolates or a bottle of wine with it.

Have a happy Christmas!

Address to her parents as Mr & Mrs would be appropriate since you do not know them well. You are not close enough to be on a "mom & dad" basis with them yet.

Source(s): Bikers Book of Knowledge

Address it to Mr and Mrs (name of the father) Smith or whatever their last name is. Be formal first and don't be too fresh with greetings.

Address it to them as Mr & Mrs or "The [last name] Family"

Like "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" or "The Smith Family" if there are younger family members in the house.

word that I Tim 4 means that forsaking the religion is a real threat. there's no "as quickly as saved, constantly saved" assure in Christianity. you ought to undergo to the tip. a million) Do you pray on a on a daily basis foundation for those cults……that the Lord could open their eyes to the fact? No, yet I quite pray for cultists on occasion. As Jesus reported (John 17), "i'm no longer praying for the international, yet for those you have given me, for they are yours." 2) do you know somebody who has regrettably been drawn right into a sort of issues? word that the two Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons are strange Christian sects and not cults; the two tend to demonstrate the culmination of Christianity. I even have pals in the two companies. The mark of a cult is that followers at the instant are not loose to go away. Islam and Satanism are top examples. 3) Are you interior the word on a daily basis…..protecting your self armored from religious attack? maximum quite. The scriptures at the instant are obtainable with some mouse clicks (see link). we are additionally defended via prayer and via the learn of apologetics. Cheers, Bruce

adress to the parents should be Mr. and Mrs.

Mr and Mrs so and so

depends if that was all you got her parents? if ur bringing wine or chocolates or something else along with it then you could prob just address it to her mother... otherwise adress it to both of them