Are any of you good with guy problems??? (i wrote it correctly for all of you who didnt like how I typed)?

ok well see theres this guy that i've like for what... 1 and a half years now and in october he found out and on halloween.. we spent it together and cuddled and held hands and stuff... but then after that he said that were better of just friends and I still REALLY like him and were bestfriends.. and I think about him ALL the time and I just love him so much but I dont know what to do.... but also theres this other girl that lives in minissotta and he says he loves her but he also says he needs to think about other people because shes not moving back and I dont know... I just really dont want to loose him and whenever hes mad at me or anything I cry because.... I dont know I just seriously like him A LOT! and I dont know what to do...

Favorite Answer

wow i didnt bother to read ur paragraph and im sure im smarter for it..........get a life

answered by kast ....gimme my points

To me it sounds like it would be better to try and move on. Try to meet other guys and stuff. However, if you feel like he is the one for you, I would wait it out and see how things go with the girl in minnesota. If he ends up with the girl from minnesota, then at least you can know for sure that you should give up. If things don't go well with her, then maybe you'll have a chance later and ask him again. I believe that if he is the one your meant to be with, then love will find a way. However, if he isn't the one, your soul mate may be just around the corner. So, if you decide to wait, keep your eyes open because Mr. Right could be anywhere.

Dont be a fool! His heart is with this girl in Minnesota. He was clear enough to tell you he only want to be your friend, some guys dont even say it and take advantage. He was gentleman enough, you should move on, respect yourself and open the opportunity with somebody that's right out there waiting for you!

• shade

nicely it somewhat isn't any longer all that no longer uncomplicated. here is what you may do, Use the form of a business employer letter. comprise the date, your complete call and mailing handle. the right greeting is "expensive Mr. President". proceed your letter in a deferential tone. Use suited grammar, punctuation, and spelling. you desire to your message to be understood, and introduced heavily. in no way, ever threaten or harass on your letter. that's alright to specific your opinion mutually with saying which you're dissatisfied or offended some difficulty. that's in no way suited to apply threatening or harassing language. do no longer use profanity. Addressing and Mailing: Use the suited handle: The White domicile 1600 Pennsylvania street NW Washington, DC 20500 Use your suited mailing handle in case you want to get a reaction. Use the suited postage: Use a conventional classification letter cost stamp. How embarrassing could it somewhat is to your letter to reach "postage due"?

tell him exactly what u wrote in this question infact show him the question the worst that can happen is he ses he still wants 2 b friends then u can just work on him a bit more till he wants to go out with u ...by he way u sound like a genuinely nice girl and good luck

Ok so maybe your better off just friends and he realized that by spending that halloween with you. It could be that he does like you and is still stuck on this other girl the only advice i can give is that you ride it out and see what happens don't come on to strong it will only drive him away. and don't worry bout other people tellin you to get a life obviously they don't have one they have to flame people who have problems

ever one love & likes someone But i do believe that we should love the person who really loves us or u became a playing instrument of the other person . It is not posible to forget love easily but let the other person understand & respect ur feelings

some things are bound to go good ones will be waiting for u

act like you are no longer interested in him or flirt with other guys. If he has any romantic interest in you he will show some jealousy and it might get things going. If he doesn't care about you romantically it won't bother him and you will know it is time to move on.

remind him that u love him.....give him some time n' space to think n' figure out what he really wants........be patient.....wait for him......but also be prepared if he didin't give u the reply u expected......move on n' wait for the next guy.....life is too short for u to grieve.....good luck!!!

that guy sucks. find one who doesn't.