should i get a ps3?

ok i have a xbox 360,psp, and a wii, i know that i will buy a ps3 sooner or later. do you think i should get it? for the people who have it, how is it? was it truely worth $600? can you give me some key stuff about it?

also do you think it is a good deal for me to sell my 360 with hard drive, headset, 2 wireless controls, battery and charger, hook up for wireless control, 11 months of xbox live, no questions asked microsoft warrenty ($100), and 6 games (NFS:Carbon collectors edition, madden 07, nba 2k7,dead or alive 4, gears of war, and smackdown vs raw 07) 500 microsoft points, and 2 arcade games (helix and small arms) for $1100?

I posted on the site because i know if i go on a game site and post on the 360 board everyone will say no dont get it and if i go to the ps3 board they will say yes get it. please can you please back up your answer, even the smallest thing can help.

thank you.

Favorite Answer

The system is well worth the money, but its not a matter if you should buy one, its a matter of "can you find one".

If you can, I suggest you wait a while, til after the holiday season, when people aren't trying to gouge you on the price.

Well, I work at a game store and I get asked that question daily. Truth is, it is a highly powerful system, but the only really good game right now is Resistance:Fall of Man. I'm pretty into games, and I own just about all the systems out there.. I think you were smart to get a Wii and 360. Both those systems are awesome.. I wouldn't sell your 360 tho! There are good games coming for it and I think you would be sorry if you sold it. As for now... just have fun playing your wii/360.. and maybe wait for some good games to come out on PS3 before actually buying one. By that time, the system will be more available.. and you will actually find games worth BUYING! I would look into any game you do buy really... always check reviews... I try to keep up on that stuff because it is something that all customers ask me.. "Is this game good? What rating did it get?" And those are good questions to ask when you buy games. I like working for Game Crazy because we try to set ourselves apart from the Wal-Mart's/Fred Meyers because we actually know what we're talking about, and we're gamers!

Hope you find my 2 cents worth helpful!

Happy Holidays!

man i would wait a bit for it to go down in price if you already have those other 2 systems. those systmes are so new, especially the wii, that there will be a ton of new games released in the near future. i say play the heck out of those 2 and in a few months when ps3 price goes waaaay down pick one of those up!

Wait a bit longer 'til any bugs are fixed and dont sell your 360 if you have a job save money, by the time they fix the bugs you might have enough to buy more than 1!!!

The PS3's a ripoff. Don't waste your time trying to find that elusive and overly expensive system. The Wii's the way to go since it's the cheapest and most intriguing system to come out.

• kettie

1st Motorstorm: Pacific Rift i replaced into basically surprised with the help of the pix 2d choose For p.c.: Undercover because that's gonna be hell good third call Of duty: international At conflict because the COD sequence is so huge-spread as we talk

I say no. You shouldn't attempt to sell that xbox until you have played many hours of Geometry Wars.

Too early to tell. Wait for a few months 1st.

i wouldnt recommend sellin yur xbox , from wat i heard theres a ps4 in the making , the current ps3 needs a lot of bug fixes and im sure the six axis wont add much to gaming experience so i wouldnt recommend gettin ps3

yes if you can afford it