Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Do you know where to get a Cell Phone Service provider with Internet and E-mail access?

im in shop for a mobile service provider that provides unlimited internet access, e-mail, text messaging, whenever minutes and unlimites weeknight/weekend minutes.

Favorite Answer

You're gonna be paying the highest contract add-on prices for all those services just so you know. All major carriers have all those services. T-mobile, Cingular, Verizon and Sprint. For Exact pricing on plans, add ons for the plans and coverage depending on carriers shop around because pricing depends on the store.

Source(s): I sell cell phones.

I have Verizon and I am happy with it. Get a Smart Phone or a PDA phone that has Windows Mobile 5. Most of the service providers provide that service. Look at who has the best coverage in your area especially at your house if you want to do that at home or where you hang out most. One thing to look at also is where do you travel to often? Better make sure the carrier has service in that area.

some ships have instant internet certainly everywhere, yet all ships grant it in chosen WiFi hotspots around the deliver. except you have 10 cruises below your belt and function attained Elite status, internet get admission to at sea isn't low priced. it may be suitable to share a bundled plan with a chum. i understand that it quite is 75c a minute interior the internet cafe. much less in case you purchase get admission to in one hundred minute increments. There are additionally internet cafe's in port.

• Jack

We've had Verizon for years and have no complaints. I don't know the specifics of our plan right now, but I never have to think about it. We text and talk and have internet with email and everything to our hearts content....plus other stuff, too.

Cingular Sprint T-Mobile all offer these but you have to pick what it right for you you can compare them all at

http://cger.ld.net

Source(s): I sell mobile phones

easy sprint