which do you prefer to listen with,boyfriend or friends?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like to listen to whoever I am talking with to understand them.

• 1 decade ago

The way i think it depends on how your boyfriend or friend tells you but probably a friend has something more important to tell you than a boyfriend. And he or she has a power of convicing you than anyone else but although you do prefer listening to friends but you must be able to use will power in jotting down main points from what your friend tell you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer to listen to ME

• 1 decade ago

sometimes the human need for one friend to tell him the honest advice but there are many questions need to group ,, but remember always that if you want to ask about reliable dicision so you shoud be ask the most close friend for you ,, and if you felt that your boyfriend is a reliaple person , so ask him ,, my best regards

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Either b/c I don't know what you mean. Listen about what?

• 1 decade ago

of curse boyfriend friend are just always jealous but the boy friend loves you

Source(s): walaa_bader@yahoo.com
  • 1 decade ago

i would listen to both! the boyfirned has to be kind hig ya and talk to ya and not lfirt with any other girls! if hes like dta i would listen to him and for firends! i would listen to firneds if they r royal! well listen to both if they r like dat!

Source(s): ?
  • 1 decade ago

we r girl,according to us (women) we must care when we talk with boy friend but with girl friend we can express all things<if u cann't think like ,u can know when think more.i like to prefer with girl friend.

Source(s): sense
  • 1 decade ago

see in the end u have to take a call thats wat i feel. Listen to ur freinds as well to ur boyfreind views and whichever u feel is suitable for u then decide and take a call on it

• 1 decade ago

boyfriend

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.