promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Is there any software which will allow photos to be seen in Windows Media Player with music being played.?

Is there any software which allows my photos from comp being played as the background, (visual) with photos being played in windows media player. i m sure there is, but i dont remember the name.. any one heard of it? any leads? pl tell..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://www.download.com/3001-12511_4-10339155.html

Download this software

add the photos

and just save it.

it'll be saved in wm3 format

if u want u can also convert to a format of ur requirement

and the saved file will be played in windows media player

PS: flexibilty of this software is less

if u know "Swish max" then that software has larger flexibility of animating ur photos

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • shade
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I in basic terms have been given the hot iPod Nano and prefer it! you could placed video on it, alongside with complete length video clips. i do no longer understand too lots with reference to the Zune2, yet I undergo in suggestions while the 1st Zune got here out, you have been in basic terms able to characteristic stuff from their specific web site. however, with iTunes, you could upload stuff from anyplace you go with for as long as iTunes would know it.

• 1 decade ago

You shouldn't need a software. All you need to do (if i recall) is to put your pictures on slideshow and play your music.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.