My daughter is turning 13 next year, I am looking for party ideas....?

Favorite Answer

Roller skating party. Rent out your local skating rink and all you have to do is provide the cake and decorations. They'll do the food, clean up, music and provide the skates.

Source(s): Had my 13th @ a skating rink and had the time of my life!
  • ibarra

2 365 days olds would get overwhelmed by ability of the chuck e cheese or the leap homestead element. Plus she would desire to be the only one partaking interior the relaxing if all and sundry else is plenty older. in the adventure that your place has a one super room then i could use that room and set up the social gathering there. does not be counted if that's the front room or kitchen or the two. you will desire to borrow chairs from acquaintances or church (in case you attend one) and a protracted table. all and sundry can devour with foodstuff on thier laps and a few take a seat on the kitchen table and long table. ok, so i could do a wide-unfold princess social gathering. I somewhat have observed that greenback Tree and objective have princess plates much less high priced and social gathering upload-ons. i could make a banner by ability of printing the letters off the computing device in a enormously colour and font saying satisfied 2d Birthday Princess! and cling it interior the doorway of the room you're partying in. you do no longer somewhat would desire to rigidity in regards to the little present bags because of the fact the youngsters are plenty older. i could somewhat shop it straightforward for a 2 365 days previous. They tire out actually whilst around lots of people. although this is neat to have somewhat pull string pinata. i could wait and use all my suggestions for whilst she is older and could undergo in ideas the relaxing issues. i could gown her up like Rapunzel or a princess and may even play Rapunzel on television for the time of the social gathering, or play the soundtrack from a princess action picture. wish this helps

13 is considered an unlucky number. You could have the theme of the party be luck. Half of the room would have bad luck stuff (broken mirror, spilled salt, black cats, number 13 everywhere etc.). Then you can all gather around after cutting the cake and take turns telling the birthday girl how she disappointed you this year.

Source(s): I've been 13 its a bad time for everyone involved.

If its not a surprise party ask your daughter. Teenagers are very picky and she probably has lots of ideas.

A hawaiian party or take her and some friends to an amusement park.

Have an all night pajama party with her best friends. Movies, popcorn, sleeping bags, scarey sound effects.

Invite POETRY....or do like a Paris and Nicole party....lots of feather boas and mac 'n' cheese....make like a Simple Life kinda theme....it's harmless...?>>>

Karaoke machines with a DJ

spin da bottle

a beach party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!