What do you do when this guy who you've been cahtting with for a couple mins asks about sex?

Like, he just started chatting and he asks if I ever had sex and where my parents were.

Favorite Answer

dont trust anybody on ineternet... just as much as it might be a nice guy wanting to make love to you.. it might be a stranger willing to rape you and take everything from your house and leave.

most likely he's a perfert or predator. If your a young lady report him to yahoo or who is nessacary. When using the chat services on your computer, don't change your standard of tolerance with others. Just because you think your hidden behind the electronics, there are ones who know ways to harm you.

Leave that forum, and report abuse to the web page provider. Some times people doing that are cops looking for predators, just don't chat with them anymore, set your computer to refuse their IMs or whatever. Tell your folks about him, they will think highly of you for coming out and sharing this with them.

Source(s): Safe Surfing & hang ten!
  • Jon

I don't know. Come chat with me and we will see if we can figure this out.... <just kidding>

A lot would depend on both your ages, I suppose. <serious answer>

he is a perv!

and he might describe himself the way he did, but he might be like a 48 year old dude looking to have sex with young girls!!! Be carefull and dont give out any personal info like address or phone #!!!!

Tell him what I told a similar guy. Tell him he should visit a psychiatrist, because he is sick, and block him on the internet on your page. Report him as spam!

Tell him that he is a big pervert and if he doesnt stop bothering you, you will call police. Then, disconnect the line. Stop chatting w him...forever.

dont talk to him! do you know this guy or did he just randomly find you? most of the time they are creeps. for some reason lately ive had a lot of guys claiming to be in india talking to me online and trying to get me to talk dirty to them, just block them

Hang up, walk away or whatever you need to do to end the conversation. He's a creep.

i dont think so then u shud response to his answers.. just say that u r not the right person to tell u all my personal stuff