is it true that if you can say "i wash my hands in the blood of jesus" that you are not demon possesed?

my girlfriend thinks i might be demon possessed and she always make me say that to prove to her that I'm not.

Favorite Answer

LOL, ya i think some Christian denomination's think that

That's what happens when you get involved with christians and members of other blood cults.

I suggest you make her a nice tin foil hat and send her on her way as quickly as possible. Might also be a good idea to move without leaving a forwarding address.

.

• ?

How extraordinary. actually you may wash off all the sweat and stuff, just to refresh your palms after this type of long workout consultation? appears like a extraordinary city fantasy to me. I consistently wash my palms after taking part in my bassoon, partly through fact I hate the smell of the metallic keys - yet in addition, being a pre-enjoyed device, i ask your self what dodgy germs are nonetheless lurking... i might truthfully propose washing your palms after taking part in! Hafwen x

Hello =)

No, but if you can say :

When she sits she sits and shifts, and when she shifts she shifts and sits.

or

Twenty dwarfs took turns doing hand stands on the carpet.

You are certainly NOT demon possessed.

Demons are suckers for tongue twisters.....

Namaste,

--Tom

I would tell her she is a fanatic and to chill out.

duh uh!???!! there is no such thing as demons, they're just superstitions...