Has anyone successfully quit master bating cold turkey.?

I don't want any masterbating turkey coments.

Favorite Answer

Never, it's not healthy. Why would you want to stop. It's fun, safe, good for you, safe, makes you a better lover. Did I say safe. Yup! Can't get pregnant or an STD.

Seriously, you can stop. Just stay busy. Don't linger around in bed or the shower. When you go back to is after a couple of weeks it is twice as great.

No and I don't have any intention to stop either.

It's very unhealthy to do that.

Your body continues making sperm whether you like it nor not:you want those wet dreams again.

Then stop cold Turkey:it sounds to me that there are other issues here aren't there?

BTW:for someone not asking for stupid remarks:did you take a good look at your nickname?

That is very wisely chosen.

Do you want to be taken seriously,change that first:now you look like a 12 year old

Greetings:Rob.xxx

If you want to stop then you can, but why would you want too? there is nothing like pleasing yourself, you dont have to buy yourself dinner or have expectations of yourself plus you dont have to have the hassles a relationship can bring upon yourself. If it feels good, then just do it!!

No and i don't intend to, its healthy and makes way for new sperm plus it will come out sooner or later and in a way that you choose .Plus you can also incorporate it into the bedroom with a partner

It can be done! All you need is a picture of the Australian priminister, John Howard, our birth rate has been dropping since his election.

Try it, good luck but you wont need luck, just get the pic.

get a girlfriend and u will quit just like that and if that dont work get 2 or 3 girlfriends

i doubt it ,if it makes you feel good why quit, you may go blind,by doing it so much . But,I myself don't need to take things into my own hands ,I 'm married

Nope I masturbate like if I do it enough I will win a prize.

why would you want to masturbate a cold turkey? They're dead and don't really enjoy it.

i've never wanted to quit. and i never will. i will be doing it every day for the rest of my life!