Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Plz tell me about scorpions(female)?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cold hearted heartless rude crude ugly inside as ugly dont giva crap damn or meaning about life evil spawn caniving sneaky b1tches.......

answered by kast

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the animal or the sun sign? a Scorpio female is the most intense sign of the zodiac,i use to wanna be a Scorpio because they can be so bold,if they feel you are trying to intimidate them you better watch that sting.my best friend is a Scorpio,people seem to either like her or hate her at first meeting .they give off a strong energy field that you can feel when they walk in the room. o yeah they are very jealous and possessive that's why we aren't on speaking terms now

• 1 decade ago

Scorpions are stubborn - hard headed people. They are pushy people. They like intimidating others when they can. They have very jealous natures. They want their own way all the time. Don't piss one off or you're just begging for trouble.

Source(s): Have a SCORPION daughter
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

since am a scorpion gal, i must tell u the truth.

a bit jealous (and thats a the only bad thing she possesses), and then really charming, attractive, magnetic and caring..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if your talking about zodiac signs, I am a female scorpio. I believe that scorpios have really strong personalities. Whenever I read something about a scorpio there is usually something about them being jelous, possessive and/or mysterious.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they are a german metal band. they are way more metal than you and are not female. you are wierd for saying that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.