I really need advice on this one pleassee...?

I really love this guy, and for a Christmas present I wan't to give him a gift card, and I'm not rich, what would be a good amount that would make him happy and that he wouldn't think I'm cheap?

• Favorite Answer

What you should realise is love should not be based on money.Cash is just a tool to take you to the next level.

I was involved in a relatioship one time and I was really broke.You know what I did?I went to a friend of mine who designs cards and I shared my story he designed a very nice card.the relationship is over now.With all the gifts I bought the beautiful lady,the one she remembered the most everytime we meet on the street,is that card.

Think of something special you can give or make without spending no money.The power to please your lover lies on the palm of your hand.All the best have a merry christmas.

If I got 50$ from a chik, I'd be like, "Woah, what the heck?" cuz that's seriously a good deal of money. I think 30$ is more appropriate. However, in my opinion, you should personalize the gift. Money is something you get someon you don't know at all, and you hope you got the gift card for the right store. Get him a nice card that says something nice, bake the cookies like the chik above said and buy him something that you think will mean something between the two of you, or to him. Whatever he's into, get him something that has to do with that. If he's a motocross guy, get him a toy motorcycle, if he's a computer nerd, get him a nintendo controller or keyboard key chain. If he's a figure skater or something goofy, get yourself out of there, jk... seriously though personalize the gift as best you can, and even if it ends up stupid, he'll dig it, for sure. Much more than a gift card. If you have to go with a gift card however, like I said, 50 is too much. You seem like you're throwing money at him. Go 30$. Good Luck.

You know money is not the way of showing love to someone, but sometimes it is for the unfaithful although for your case i would like to advice you that try even the cheap gift card with a lovely message i think that will make him happy than giving him cash.

it depends from what store. but I think $30 would be nice so he could buy a shirt or something. less than that would be a little cheap

depend on what you can afford. He should understand. But $50 dollars is a perfect amount.

It does not matter how much you're willing to spend for him.

It's the thought that counts right?

if you really wanna make it meaningful I think it's best to make one instead.

50 bucks is good.

maybe homemake cookies......it represents your sincerity n' love towards him.....