Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

will u feel embarrassed when being tickled?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Please don't tickle people who ask you to stop. Many of us have the sort of health problems which could cause embarrassment if you tickle us too much. A little poke in fun is not the point; but don't persist. Even if you don't really hurt a person, it is an invasion of their space and an attempt to get them to lose control in one way or another. Some people enjoy a little "tickle battle" of give and take, but be sensitive to when a person does not want it.

• Jay S
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't really care to be tickled. Especially on my feet.

• 1 decade ago

I suppose there are circumstances which might prove embarrassing, but I have yet to experience any such circumstance.

• 1 decade ago

Depends...If somone close then no but if a stranger of the opposite gender then of course!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes,but when i was a young kid i use to pi$$ my pants and i got really embarrassed and sometimes i cried and did not come out for hours intill i thought they had forgot...........back in the days huh?...

• Yulia
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

depends who is tickling me, if it's one of my family - no

• 1 decade ago

I dont like it becuase if your a girl and someone accidently touches your boobs, that's embarrasing

• 1 decade ago

No.I like to laugh and that's a good way to make me do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if its in public then kinda, but if it's at home or a friend's house then not at all

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.