will u feel embarrassed when being tickled?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Please don't tickle people who ask you to stop. Many of us have the sort of health problems which could cause embarrassment if you tickle us too much. A little poke in fun is not the point; but don't persist. Even if you don't really hurt a person, it is an invasion of their space and an attempt to get them to lose control in one way or another. Some people enjoy a little "tickle battle" of give and take, but be sensitive to when a person does not want it.

• Jay S

I don't really care to be tickled. Especially on my feet.

I suppose there are circumstances which might prove embarrassing, but I have yet to experience any such circumstance.

Depends...If somone close then no but if a stranger of the opposite gender then of course!

yes,but when i was a young kid i use to pi$$ my pants and i got really embarrassed and sometimes i cried and did not come out for hours intill i thought they had forgot...........back in the days huh?...

• Yulia

depends who is tickling me, if it's one of my family - no

I dont like it becuase if your a girl and someone accidently touches your boobs, that's embarrasing

No.I like to laugh and that's a good way to make me do it.

if its in public then kinda, but if it's at home or a friend's house then not at all