how to level your pokemon up to level 100?

i saw my friends have pokemon up to lvl 100 in firered. i finished firered up to getting mewtwo

Favorite Answer

Rare candies if you have them...but the best way is to take your team aganist the elite 4 time and time again. I did that with my level 70 Raquazza and after six times with the elite 4 he was in the 90's.

Also, VS seeker helps too find trainers. Everntually after enough battles their pokemon will be in the 50's.

There are many ways for a Pokemon to be in level 100. You can train them hard, or make them fight with strong opponents. As for me I use Rare Candy for my favourite pokemon. But becareful. Even if your pokemon is level 100 it can still lose if your pokemon type is weak against your opponents. For example, level 100 Venusaur can lose to a level 50 Bellsprout!

Rare candy!!! Take advantage of that glitch near Seafoam Island!

just use a gameshark..;p