What is your New Years Resolution?

Favorite Answer

Get me a better JOB. I don't drink, nor do any kind of drugs. I'm not fat or anything. I not even in debt. So, the next best thing would be. A better job, works for me. How about you? This website is for the smoker, Honeybun - she's the one on top of my question. www.mytimetoquit.com

To fulfill last year's resolution which was brought forward by the previous year's resolution....

1. Save for a rainy day, Christmas and kids school clothes as well as daughter's graduation fees.

2. a better job so I can go to church more

3. a place of my own

4. release some excess weight

I am going to use may own brains to think with and not be a follower

I am going to move and get a better job, help my family, and become a new me.

help too poor family in my neighborhood.

go to my village.

visit my father and mother.

and have a best wishes for all people in the world.

quit smoking and start to get healthy and in shape. I am sick of being a fat slob