Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is your New Years Resolution?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get me a better JOB. I don't drink, nor do any kind of drugs. I'm not fat or anything. I not even in debt. So, the next best thing would be. A better job, works for me. How about you? This website is for the smoker, Honeybun - she's the one on top of my question. www.mytimetoquit.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To fulfill last year's resolution which was brought forward by the previous year's resolution....

• 1 decade ago

1. Save for a rainy day, Christmas and kids school clothes as well as daughter's graduation fees.

2. a better job so I can go to church more

3. a place of my own

4. release some excess weight

• 1 decade ago

I am going to use may own brains to think with and not be a follower

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am going to move and get a better job, help my family, and become a new me.

• 1 decade ago

help too poor family in my neighborhood.

go to my village.

visit my father and mother.

and have a best wishes for all people in the world.

• 1 decade ago

quit smoking and start to get healthy and in shape. I am sick of being a fat slob

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.