Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I just want to know, if a guy likes you?

I had a huge crush with our next door neighbor. One time he walked his dog outside and went near our gate, I was there at the time and approached them and asked if I could touch and carry the dog, and really got fond with it coz the dog is friendly. When I was going to return it, he said that "What a lucky dog, someone gets to cuddle with you" I just smiled and he left. What does he mean by that? just curious

but he has a gf

Favorite Answer

Well im a guy so he means that he likes you hes flirting on you

he means tht he is lucky coz he is havin tht dog and u like his dog and he want say in in dierct way tht bcoz of this dog we came a bit close .in clear words in think he likes u but is scared 2 tell u .

Well if I said that to a girl I deffinately would be attracted to her, thats not just a friendly comment sounds abit flirty to me..

he's lonely. no girlfriend to cuddle with and be with. did he say it so he made sure you'd hear it? if so he was probably hitting on you in an indirect way.

• TONY

hey that same thing happened to me the other day....i meant ....errr wait i live on mars