my honda civic hatchback got stolen....read and tell me what u think?

I was working in a car dealershop for about 3 months and a lot of people admired my car but not anything to serious...but there's one mechanic that has a honda civic si and he races...we never talked 2 much but he wanted me to race him...a month after I quit the job I left my car in the front of my house for about an hour and next thing u no its gone....2 weeks later I told one of my friends in my old job that my car got stolen...and that friend told the mechanic about it and i t just so happens that he juss knew where my car was....I went with it to check it out and it was my car stripped...this is kinda fishy because then he wanted to buy the shell of the car for 400 dollars....do u think this is fishy?? let me know what u think

Favorite Answer

sure its fishy call the police and tell them what happened sell the car to this guy and if he has all the parts the right color and fixes the car fast he might have stole the car from you and stripped the parts off the car I've heard of this before if he buys the car from you cheep then he could sell it and make some good cash

I'd say yes. Look for any hard evidence leading to him. If not you have nothing to present in a court dispuite and it's his word against yours.

sure sounds fishy , id call the scooby doo detective agencie if i were u , JINKIES!

Do I get a kiss for returning it?(=