Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

To The WWE fans out there?

do you think that jeff hardy will beat nitro in the steal cage match at new years revoulition ?

Favorite Answer

i could only hope, and i hope he kicks melina in the face, just for good measure.

Yes, I believe so. But you have to remember Johnny Nitro was impressive in the ladder match against Hardy for the IC Title so it is possible Nitro could make an upset. However, these two wrestlers always have exciting matches and regardless of who wins the Steel Cage Match at New Years Revolutions will be great.

• Talent-wise, Nitro has nothing against Jeff Hardy. But of course we'll never know how the writers of RAW would play this one out.

I hope so but we can never be too sure since someone like Melina will try to find a way to butt in LOL. Plus Jeff has more skills than Johnny Nitro has

No I think Nitro will win, that way they can reunite the Hardy's and start to focus on the tag team division

as long as that skank how melina can not figure out a way into the cage than hell yes jeff can beat nitro

I hope so, but Nitro has surprised everyone since joining Raw.

Yes i think so, because Nitro had the last laugh.

as long as jeff doesn't try the swanton off the top of the cage like he did in the tag match against the dudley boyz he'll win.

jeff will f**k nitro up theres no way he could not but who knows what will happen

i gotta say yes.nitro can never beat jeff in a steel cace match.