WiLL ALLAH MAKE IT BETTER?

my bum hurts from bumming too hard with another man. will allah make it better.

Favorite Answer

Allah Schmalla.... use some Kosher lubricant next time.

[][][] r u randy? [][][]

.

I've had serveral people walk away from the god called ALLAH because they were disappointed that this god does not respond to prayer like Jehovah God. Allah is as real as the men who walk around in red and white suits claiming to bring good things to sweet innocence children on Christmas eve. Truth is truth, fantasies, like fairytales are ALL lies. Why dont you put ALLAH to a real test of existence. If he proves himself real-serve him. If he proves himself unreal-dump him and serve the REAL true and living God of the Holy Bible. Okay, in fairness put Jehovah God to a test of existence also. I subject that you read the first book of the old testament (Genesis) and the last book of the new testament (Revelations) and ask Jehovah God this question. If you are real and if you are the true and living God, prove your existence to me? He will do so because He is a God of love, peace and joy. Ater He proves Himself God and God alone-serve Him faithfully!

“Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change it themselves."~Quran

In other words, God will only make it better after you do all that you can possibly do, pray in the meantime and have faith that He will make it better. "For every happening there is a conclusion." Peace.

Allah backwards is Hallla

Like it or not, God by any other name is still God...

Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, or even Brahma or Indra......all the same personage. If you believe in a God, then he might make it better..if you do not, then the odds are unlikely....

It's rather like not believing in Santa, and then writing him a letter. I doubt you'll get a favourable response.

Namaste,

--Tom

no villian the villifier it's only a fantasy world for children and immature adults to go off , maybe they will even make a video game based on it for you to play .

peace out & feast until you pop !

If you wish to work hard to make anything possible then Allah is going to guide you. God helps those you help themselves. He will only support you if you are doing anything for the sake for humanity and yourself.

Gonna be kinda hard for allah to do anything, since he doesn't exist...

peace my brother you should know just incase you dont Allah means God im trying to be patient like my brother POki poki.

What kind of a sick person are you to ask such a filthy question like this?

No I am not Muslim, but this is not a good question to ask any religion!