how many of your questions have been removed for no real reason?

Favorite Answer

Several questions and I've lost count long ago as to the answers. If I write a short answer, I'm accused of "point gaming" but if I write a detailed answer then I'm engaging in "personal communciations and chit chat."

Eh, who cares anymore? I'm just here to amuse myself anyway. Don't let it bother you. It happens to most anyone who regularly answers questions. Nobody reported me until I hit level 3 and then suddenly I couldn't do anything right anymore and was getting reported left and right. If you are getting reported then most likely you caught some tattletale's eye... and not in a good way! But, hey, I like you! <grin> We Trekkers need to stick together!

Sorry, my answer to this question has been removed for the reason of being offensive to yahoo's policies. I wish that I could answer.

Mine get removed for very good reasons! I am on my 4th account.

• KatGuy

None, and I'm surprised about that, I've asked some pretty strange questions!

All the time.Alot of my stupid answers get accepted,and my serious ones get deleted.I gave up on this crud some weeks ago.

Not been here long and haven't asked any as yet.

From some of the other responses I might never do it!

Still getting to know my way around, it is fun.

oh, a few. A LOT more answers though. some a@#hole keeps reporting ME for abuse when there are a lot dirtier things being said on here.

None, but I have had loads and loads of answers yanked for dubious reasons

a few

None of mine.