how many of your questions have been removed for no real reason?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Several questions and I've lost count long ago as to the answers. If I write a short answer, I'm accused of "point gaming" but if I write a detailed answer then I'm engaging in "personal communciations and chit chat."

Eh, who cares anymore? I'm just here to amuse myself anyway. Don't let it bother you. It happens to most anyone who regularly answers questions. Nobody reported me until I hit level 3 and then suddenly I couldn't do anything right anymore and was getting reported left and right. If you are getting reported then most likely you caught some tattletale's eye... and not in a good way! But, hey, I like you! <grin> We Trekkers need to stick together!

• 1 decade ago

Sorry, my answer to this question has been removed for the reason of being offensive to yahoo's policies. I wish that I could answer.

• 1 decade ago

Mine get removed for very good reasons! I am on my 4th account.

• KatGuy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

None, and I'm surprised about that, I've asked some pretty strange questions!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All the time.Alot of my stupid answers get accepted,and my serious ones get deleted.I gave up on this crud some weeks ago.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not been here long and haven't asked any as yet.

From some of the other responses I might never do it!

Still getting to know my way around, it is fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh, a few. A LOT more answers though. some a@#hole keeps reporting ME for abuse when there are a lot dirtier things being said on here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None, but I have had loads and loads of answers yanked for dubious reasons

• 1 decade ago

a few

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None of mine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.