Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

if you don't know what to wear what you will do????

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just focus. First see the place you're going to, casual? formal? funky? romantic?, then u start to choose between the colors you like the most, or the blouse you like the most. For example, you're going out in a date, so you'll dress up in a "romantic" way, let's say a skirt and a blouse and flat shoes, you begin to choose between your blouses and skirts and shoes. In the end you'll be ready to go out ;)

• 1 decade ago

when i do not know what to wear i search through my closet and if i still don't find what i like i go shopping....always looking for a reason to buy new outfits and shoes....

• 1 decade ago

i cant figire out what to wear either just ask a question and tell them your 2 favourite outfits and then well tell you.

Source(s): thats what i did!!
  • 1 decade ago

Put on your favorite outfit. Even if you feel like you might have worn it not too long ago, you'll feel great in it because it's your FAVORITE! : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yep i agree with what N said.

• 1 decade ago

Three words "Little Black Dress".

• 1 decade ago

I'll ask my friends for their opinion.

• 1 decade ago

I'l continue to sit and think what to wear..............What else can I do?

• 1 decade ago

then whatever comes in front of me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.