if you don't know what to wear what you will do????

Favorite Answer

Just focus. First see the place you're going to, casual? formal? funky? romantic?, then u start to choose between the colors you like the most, or the blouse you like the most. For example, you're going out in a date, so you'll dress up in a "romantic" way, let's say a skirt and a blouse and flat shoes, you begin to choose between your blouses and skirts and shoes. In the end you'll be ready to go out ;)

when i do not know what to wear i search through my closet and if i still don't find what i like i go shopping....always looking for a reason to buy new outfits and shoes....

i cant figire out what to wear either just ask a question and tell them your 2 favourite outfits and then well tell you.

Source(s): thats what i did!!

Put on your favorite outfit. Even if you feel like you might have worn it not too long ago, you'll feel great in it because it's your FAVORITE! : )

Yep i agree with what N said.

Three words "Little Black Dress".

I'll ask my friends for their opinion.

I'l continue to sit and think what to wear..............What else can I do?

then whatever comes in front of me