How could I reduce how much I sweat?

I sweat alot, so I would say I guess, and sometimes I think its too much for not really moving around that much and I stink, is their any ways to help like a cold bath, 2 baths a day, no milk (my cousin gets an odor from the stuff in milk)) Let me know.

• bogey
    Favorite Answer

You would be wise to not try to reduce how much you sweat...

The reason is this is part of one of the ways your body detoxifies itself. If you don't sweat enough, then your body has to use other ways to eliminate the toxins that would have been eliminated while sweating.

If you or your cousin are having odors from sweating, then you probably have too many toxins/bacteria in your system and would benefit from detoxifying. Drinking lots of water and taking some specific herbs can help a lot.

If you really want to sweat less, then you can try things like dehydrating yourself, using anti-perspirants or dressing cooler so that you are cold and have no need to sweat. However, I really recommend you avoid the first 2 of these as they are quite unhealthy for you.

Hope that helps answer your question...

Talk to a doctor about the sweating, & until then for odor - Mitchum makes an antiperspirant that has an antibacterial in it (odor generally comes from bacteria). Try that and also use an antibacterial soap for your armpits when you shower.

Ask the doctor about aluminum chloride, I use it for sweating, I think it is mostly for the underarms but can be used on palms of hands and soles of feet.