please comment, ex gf issue.?

hi so my ex-gf broke up with me, 3 weeks ago, cuz of a fight, now i dunno if she misses me or not, we remained friends since that day and still talk on msn everyday until 3 days now that it's christmas time, she's out having a life with her friends and family, and i'm here by myself, cuz i have no family of where i live, we talk less and less but at least once a day, she'd always msg me cuz i don't want to initiate the conversation. yesterday she didn't talk to me all day until 2am in the morning,then she msn msg me saying that she just wanted to say good night, does she stil have feeling for me? and today... she msged me earlier saying that she's gonna be around my area tmr. and we should meet up but she has to be back within certain time. the reason we broke up cuz she had trouble committing. she's very passive and i know she'd never bring up the conversation. does she miss me? want to get back , or just being friendly, what should i do for this situation, thank you for all comment!

Favorite Answer

the fact that she sent you a msg to say good night is a good sign.

• arleta

The drama which you're dealing with now could be in basic terms a purple flag (sign) of what an fairly severe destiny relationship may be like, yet magnified ten circumstances worse. If this type of drama is happening now, this may be a green easy for it to be "ok, usual, and established" for it to take place repeatedly interior the destiny. provide this one it quite is final rites and bury it interior the sea of forgotteness. you elect a relationship that could take sturdy root and be employer so as that no depend what alterations which you have which incorporate your destiny mate would be, there is stability, love and admire. You deserve that. Use this time to love your self and be satisfied.

• NoMaD!

As hard as it is to do you need to disconnect for awhile. Take a few days off and don't log in. She may still have feelings and she is having trouble dealing with them and everything makes it harder when she talks to you. Give her some space and let her choose what she wants to do.

-NmD!

Source(s): I just deleted mine today, and she was/is the love of my life. same situation as you and she just kept getting more distant every week. Let go before it drags you to your death my friend, just let go.

man i can feel that you still love her so much.. what a sad issue..

try to date her out again and dont give up.. for sure she will have feeling on you.. she is not computer will just DELETE and there you go missing.. perhaps you should give her a little bit time.. dont force her.. and start to date her back...

dont give up if you still lover her.. good luck~!!

Just forget about her and get a new and better girlfriend. What's in the past is history and it's time to move on.

no one will chat for a time like that after a bad break-up unless the person still has feelings for the other one......if she is shy to bring up the issue, u can ask her.......good luck

send flowers with a card inviting to a place with a time for dinner and say if you show then you want me back and if not we remain just friends!

well she definitely is interested in getting you back i guess. why else would she be simply "just want to say goodnight" to you. haha, she still has feelings for you. i'm sure she misses you. why don't you talk things out? all the best to you. merry christmas.

Yes she still misses u. it sounds like she talks to you when ever she can. so i'd say yes she still has feeling for you.

sounds like me...lol

just make her feel comfortable and show her you really care about her and ur relationship with her. and always let her know ur thinkin of her.