Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I'm 17 years old guy I will turn to18 after2 month, I weight is 103pounds and height 5.54feet, is this enough?

Im 17 years old male and I will trun to 18 after 2 month, I wieght 103 pounds and 5.54 height, is this good according to my age, and I never tried any gym work and didn't play any sport may be since I was 13 years old except walking.

Is my height and weight good, altough I look thin and short!

• bogey
    Favorite Answer

It sounds to me like you may be undernourished.

Do you eat well?

Do you get a good complement of vitamins, minerals, and proteins?

Do you have a large or small apetite?

If you have a large apetite and eat a lot of good food and are still this thin, then you probably just have a high metabolism and there won't be much you can do without eating much more calorie and protein dense foods.

If I were you, I would be trying to adjust my diet so that I was getting the best nutrition and a good amount of protein.

Lifting weights could also help.

As long as your diet is healthy, don't worry about it too much, worrying about it isn't going to change anything. If you feel self-concious about it, you might want to go to a doctor and make sure there is nothing wrong and see what he/she suggests for a healthy way to gain weight.

Good luck!

Dear wud u believe...

i'm

Height= 5ft 6 inch; 169 cm

Weigh= 45kgs; 99 Pounds

Age=18yrs (and going to be 19 after 10 days)

But still people say that im cool..

though i look thin & fragile...

we need to gain weight but at the same time you should be good at your other aspects of appearance...

such as attire,face beauty & style.

Best of luck.

man I was 5ft 2 and wieghed 120 when I was 17 I hit my last major growth spurt at 23 Im now 5ft 8 and 160 lbs at 40 youll be fine dont sweat it dude and dont let small man syndrome get you in trouble you ve got nothing to prove to anyone

Your perfectly fine, Your not short your average, you might be a little under weight but not enough to worry about. Sounds like your perfectly healthy :)

You should weigh more, but don't make yourself fat out of concern.

I would recommend a slow but steady weight training program. It's okay to be skinny, as long as you're not unhealthy and not starving yourself or depriving yourself of nutrition.

• Mat

yea it's fine but i would encourage you to start going to the gym or do some type of excercise, it's good for you and you'll feel more engergetic

Just double check w/your doctor

you wieght is unique, everybody is not the same...you are built the way you are built