Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I'm 17 years old guy I will turn to18 after2 month, I weight is 103pounds and height 5.54feet, is this enough?

Im 17 years old male and I will trun to 18 after 2 month, I wieght 103 pounds and 5.54 height, is this good according to my age, and I never tried any gym work and didn't play any sport may be since I was 13 years old except walking.

Is my height and weight good, altough I look thin and short!

Favorite Answer

If your 17 years old and your grammer is like the way you type, don't worry about your height and weight, I guess your about to graduate next year, you need to hit the books. Preferably the ones dealing witht the English language.

• Jeanne

Dear wud u believe... i'm Height= 5ft 6 inch; 169 cm Weigh= 45kgs; 99 Pounds Age=18yrs (and going to be 19 after 10 days) But still people say that im cool.. though i look thin & fragile... we need to gain weight but at the same time you should be good at your other aspects of appearance... such as attire,face beauty & style. Best of luck.

I'm a 17 yeasr old guy. I'm turning 18 in March 2007.

Right now, I'm 5'6 and I weigh 156(with shoes on). Without shoes, I'm usually 148-152.

u need to get some extra meat on you, ur way to skinny for ur age

no, they will not let you in the 18th year. you'll have to repeat the 17th year. sorry.